Proposals are now being accepted for select non-community service providers.
To see what services are available through these Request for Proposal (RFP), Download the RFP Posting and Instructions below.
- RFP – FQHC Cost Report and Rate Setting (Closed)
- RFP – Temporary Employment Agency (Closed)
- RFP – FCC Healthcare Connect Fund (Closed)
- RFP – Healthcare Strategic Planning Consultant (Closed)
- RFP – Substance Misuse Prevention for Youth (Closed)
- RFP 1001-22 – Specialty Recruiter (Closed)
- RFP 1002-22 – Training CPR, First Aid and Safe Management of Aggressive Verbal and Physical Behavior (Closed)
- RFP 1014-22 – Maintenance Vehicles (Closed)
Please follow the instructions on the RFP to submit your proposal to Community Healthcore.
ATTN: RFP Submission
P.O. Box 6800
Longview, TX 75608