At Community Healthcore, we provide a place for recovery, resilience, and help empower individuals to reach their life goals.
We offer mental, emotional, and behavioral health services to East Texas residents.
By promoting dignity, our programs enable adults to live more independent and productive lives, children to be more resilient, and families to be healthier.
Through multiple East Texas locations, we have clinicians serving communities in 23 counties. They provide treatment, prevention, and outreach services to more than 16,000 children, families, and adults each year. Our various outreach locations also give us the ability to collaborate with community partners and school districts all across East Texas.
Community Healthcore is proudly certified as a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) as we provide a comprehensive collection of services needed to create access, stabilize people in crisis, and provide the necessary treatment for those with the most serious, complex mental illnesses and substance use disorders in our communities.
As a Joint Commission Accredited Behavioral Health Care organization, we are committed to providing safe, high quality care, treatment, and services to everyone we serve.
“I have gone from being a teacher and having it all, to losing everything other than my life and having nothing. I had no faith in myself. I believed I was worthless and did not deserve a good life. Through Community Healthcore, I was shown that I am worthy, I can do it, and I can overcome obstacles that I must face, and I do deserve a good life.”#YOURSTORYMATTERS
Helping people achieve dignity, independence and their dreams.
- We envision a world in which all people have the opportunity to make choices for themselves that will lead to the highest quality of life possible.
- We envision a world in which all people are independent and free from poverty, pain, and despair.
- We envision a world in which there is no stigma associated with all populations seeking treatment or assistance for mental illness, intellectual disability, or substance abuse.
- We envision a world in which all people receive supportive nurturing care appropriate to their needs in the least restrictive environment possible.
- We value recovery and the ability of people we serve to live beyond their illness.
- We value creativity, innovation, and empowerment of individuals receiving services and employees.
- We value the success of individuals receiving services and employees.
- We value providing safe, healthy, and therapeutic environments for individuals receiving services and employees.
- We value the abilities and talents of individuals receiving services and employees.
- We value continuous quality and performance improvement.
- We value the pursuit of excellence by each employee.
- We value cooperation and teamwork within the center, and between agencies.
- We value community concerns, ideas, and opinions.
- We value respect, dignity, space, and confidentiality for individuals receiving services and employees.
- We value the judicious and effective use of, and access to, available resources.
- We value diversity of thought, opinion and approach born of different backgrounds.
- We respect the value of change.